Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sample sentences - ways to complain

OK, we all need to complain every now and then - even in Azerbaijani. Here's how.




Məmim başım çox qarışıqdır. - I am very busy. (Too busy to deal with you.) - Literally, My head is very confused.

Mənim başım işlərimə qarışıb. - I am very busy with work.

Başım qonaqlara qarışıb. - I am very busy with my guests.

Qonşunun iti mənə mane olur. - The neighbor's dog is annoying me. (mild)

Maşının səsi mənə mane olur. - The noise of the cars is annoying me. (mild)

Maşının səsi məni narahat edir. - The noise of the cars is really bothering me. (strong)

Qonşunun iti məni narahat edir. - The neighbor's dog is really bothering me. (strong)

Mənim qonşunun itindən zəhləm gedir. - I really hate that neighbor's dog. (very strong)

Mənim maşının səsindən zəhləm gedir. - I really hate the noise from the cars. (very strong)

No comments: