Friday, November 22, 2013

News article translated

I spotted a short article about Lebanon, where I once lived. I decided to find out what was the connection to Azerbaijan.

İlham Əliyev Livan Prezidentini təbrik edib

Ilham Aliyev congratulated* the president of Lebanon

Azərbaycan Prezidenti İlham Əliyev Livan Prezidenti Mişel Süleymana təbrik məktubu ünvanlayıb.
Təbrikdə deyilir: "Livan Respublikasının milli bayramı - Müstəqillik günü münasibətilə Sizi və xalqınızı Azərbaycan xalqı adından və şəxsən öz adımdan ürəkdən təbrik edirəm.

Azerbaijan president Ilham Aliyev addressed a letter of congratulations to the Lebanese president Michel Suleiman. The message read: "I am sending to you and your countrymen a heartfelt congratulations on the occasion of your national celebration of Independence Day on behalf of myself and the people of Azerbaijan."

İnanıram ki, Azərbaycan ilə Livan arasındakı dostluq və əməkdaşlıq münasibətlərinin inkişafı yolunda birgə səylərimizi bundan sonra da davam etdirəcəyik.

I believe that Azerbaijan and Lebanon will continue to develop our friendship and cooperation together.

Sizə ən xoş arzularımı yetirir, dost Livan xalqına əmin-amanlıq və rifah diləyirəm".

Best wishes. Peace and well-being to the people of Lebanon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I saw translations I could not help myself from putting forward my version.
Here is mine for
İnanıram ki, Azərbaycan ilə Livan arasındakı dostluq və əməkdaşlıq münasibətlərinin inkişafı yolunda birgə səylərimizi bundan sonra da davam etdirəcəyik.

I believe that we will continue our efforts on the way of developing friendship and cooperation between Azerbaijan and Lebanon.