Sunday, October 21, 2012

"O olmasın, bu olsun!" - Birinci Pərdə - 1

I am only doing the dialogue from this scene because the song uses very old words or foreign words that I can't find in the dictionary. The first scene is a conversation between the young lovers.

Gülnaz - Sərvər, bu gün səni çox kefsiz görürəm, nə olub məgər?
Server, you seem in low spirits today. What's wrong?

Sərvər - Doğru deyirsən, mən dünəndən bəridir ki, fikirdəyəm.
You're right. Since yesterday I have been lost in thought.

Gülnaz - Nə olub, söylə görək?
What's the matter? Come on, tell me.

Sərvər - O olubdur ki, atan səni bir özgəsinə ərə vermək istəyir.
The thing is, your father wants to marry you off to someone else.

Gülnaz - Kim deyir onu?
Who says this?

Sərvər - Mən deyirəm, doğru yerdən bilmişəm.
I'm saying. I heard it from a good source.

Gülnaz - Bəs atam mənə heç zad deməyibdir.
But my father hasn't said a thing.

Sərvər - Ola bilsin ki, bu gün deyər və bir də sənə nə deyəcəkdir, sənin borcun onun sözünə qulaq asmaqdır.
Probably he will tell you today. And what will he say to you? That it is your duty to listen to him.

Gülnaz - Yox-yox, mən səndən özgəsinə ərə getməyəcəyəm, qoy məni öldürsün, mən səni sevmişəm, sənə də gedəcəyəm.
No, no. I will not marry anyone but you. Let him kill me, I love you - I will marry you.

Sərvər - Axı, o ər məndən dövlətlidir.
After all, he is richer than I am.

Gülnaz - Cəhənnəmə olsun!
He can go to hell.

Sərvər - Məndən gözəldir.
He is better looking that I am.

Gülnaz -  Çox mənə lazımdır!
It doesn't matter to me.

Sərvər - Məndən cavandır.
He is younger than I am.

Gülnaz - İstər lap üşaq olsun, lazım deyildir.
Even if he is a mere child, I don't want him.

Sərvər - Yalan deyirəm, gözəlim Gülnaz! O kişi, doğrudur, məndən min kərrə dövlətlidir, amma özü gocadır, azından bir əlli yaşı vardır. Görsən qorxarsan.
I'm lying, my beautiful Gulnaz! This man, truly, is a thousand times richer than I am, but he is old, around 50. If you see him you will be horrified.

Gülnaz - Bax mən daha səbr edə bilmirəm: günü bu gün atama deyəcəyəm ki, mən səni sevirəm və səndən başqasına ərə getməyəcəyəm.  
Look, I can't stand it anymore. Today I am going to tell my father that I love you and I will not marry anyone other than you.

Sərvər -Yox, Gülnaz, heç elə eləmə! Sən mən deyənə qulaq as, yoxsa iş düz gətirməz. Mən bilirəm ki, sənin atan borclu düşübdür və pula çox ehtiyacı vardır. O istəyir ki, bu qohumluqla o kişidən ki, adı Məşədi İbaddır, bir qədər pul yesin. Zərər yoxdur, qoy yesin. Sən atana heç bir söz demə və söz açsa deyinən ki, özün bilərsən. Sonra sənin işin yoxdur, mən bu işə təhər çəkmişəm.
No, Gulnaz, don't do anything! Listen to what I say, or this business will not succeed. I know that your father has fallen into debt and really needs money. He wants to make a relative out of this man, named Mashadi Ibad, so he will get money. Don't say anything to your father. If he tells you about it, agree with him. From now on this is not for you to do. I have made a plan.

Gülnaz - Mən nə tövr razı olum ki, məni görtürüb özgəsinə ərə versin.
How can I agree when he is going to marry me off to someone else?

Sərvər -Sən o barədə arxayın ol, məndən başqa səni özgəsi ala bilməz, amma sən mən deyənə qulaq as!
Rest assured! No one but me will marry you, but you must listen to what I say!

 Bu halda Sənəm daxil olur.
At this moment Sanam comes in.

No comments: