Thursday, October 13, 2016

First time in the studio

So, yesterday I was on the Lider TV channel. I was really nervous about that I can tell you! But it all worked out pretty well. The presenter, Lamiya, was very professional and she had a great sense of humor.

To prepare for a TV show you need to go to a studio to make a recording. So, I had my first experience singing and playing kamancha  for a studio recording. Again, I was nervous at first but it actually was fun. Here are the results!

Sən Mənim, Mən Sənin

mus: Tofiq Quliyev
söz: Zeynal Cabbazadə



Bir Könül Sındırmışam

mus: Ramiz Mirişli
söz: İslam Səfərli



Bayatı-Kürd Muğam



Rahab Muğam





1 comment:

Unknown said...



I was a very lonely man... In January Dr. Obodo cast a spell to find an Austria lady for me. The first Sunday in March I met a wonderful Vietnamese woman. We were engaged in six weeks and married the following year. Dr.Obodo has given me the lady of my dreams.

D.N.
Bloomington, MN
Contact
(E-mail Dr templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk ,Call/whatsapp + 234 815 542-5481 )